Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Breathe.

assalamualaikum && hello


Eventually, it's the old same thing that keeps me standing and keep me grounded. It's the same people who made me feel loved, and exist.

Too many things happened. Like, too many I cant even describe though I desperately wish that I do keep it recorded, or written, or anything in between. 

But me being me. Past is past. There's no way time would ever be retrieved, so there's no cogent argument for me to make them seen.

And, for every special moment would forever cherished, and permanently buried in my heart ; they aren't going anyway.

Alhamdulillah, for the wonderful journey of life I walk on right now, embarking steps towards the ultimate goal of our mere existence. 


Semoga niat kita sentiasa dijernihkan dari buih-buih kelabu, disaksikan taqwa dalam kecintaan kepada Dia. *senyum*


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

say something. ty!