Friday, September 14, 2012

Flipping the leaf.

assalamualaikum&& hello

I'm fully aware that everything I said in here is probably not being beneficial to anybody. And I'm apologize for that. Frequently I felt guilty to myself. You know, I do a lot of unnecessary thinking but that's just how I roll. 

Alhamdulillah, now I'm officially taking my degree somewhere on the globe. Oh yes, still in Malaysia. The course I'm taking is something I never imagine, and far way differs from what I've plan for myself. But since He has a greater plan for me here, I'm pretty much delight to see my future self in other form of person. :) 

Alhamdulillah, I love everything about here now, and I hope till the very end of my journey here. Apparently, this place doesn't share much common things with my previous alma mater. I just can't stop comparing. Hee. I find most people here are very warm. I countered with some bad events (basically due to my clumsiness) but up till now, Allah gives me kind people to be met of. 

There's a few things I would love to do, and I'm in the pace of considering. 

Semoga Allah permudahkan. Amin.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

say something. ty!