Monday, May 14, 2012

im cool liddat.

assalamualaikum && hello

someone had been asking me, what's my type? i'm having trouble to answer it myself cause i never really try to figure it out either, i mean to put everything into words and sentences. if you ask me a name, i will probably say awal ashaari. (celebrity crush since forever hahahaha) that's because he likes to talk? or maybe he don't but every time he appears on tv, he is talking, with that charm. yeah talking about charms, of course he is, that's why he's a celebrity. but if he's not awal, but still he has all the qualities awal possesses, i still might not like him. you know what i mean, right? i even pay extra attention to a column in a magazine which was discussing about people's types according to age just to get a bigger view of what they're thinking and say. 20 lines per person is quite lengthy and i kindda impress that they could imagine someone in their head and describe it perfectly. he must be this and that and this and this.. phew

so i tried to list it up in my mind, just in case. but it seems not working with me haha. what's the point by the way? it's something that only needs your heart and a bit of rationality. commitment is something im trying to keep away, which explains my invisibility through out my LFP back then in shah alam. i must say i have issues with my self esteem which yeah kindda contribute to such idea. so i'd rather focussing on improving myself. you know, everybody wants the best so it's important to be one. 

i cant see me putting myself tangled with anybody in the next 3 or 4 years. 

well, this is just a basic thought simplified. 

so i get the conclusion, i don't really have a type, it's simple, if i like you, i like you. as easy as that. 


chillaxx


it also means, if i don't like you, i don't.


ps. pardon the poyo-ness. hihi


xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

say something. ty!