Monday, April 9, 2012

rumbles mumbles.

assalamualaikum && hello

i've no idea that there's another series of Narnia came out. found it recorded on tv (thanks to Astro PVR and whoever recorded it), i spend a good time watching it after lunch today. this time the story circled on Lucy and Edmund only. Susan and Steve only appeared for approximately 2 minutes, and that's on Lucy's weird dream. there's a new character too, Eustace. he's not as good-looking as Edmund, but i found his acting rather convincing. 

and, i have this idea that i found a bit of myself in him when i was in his age. a bit. only. haha, but later i withdrew it. 

i heard a lot about the hunger games which eventually caught my attention, wanting to watch it. im not really into movies much. i'd watched the trailer since months ago as it was being played in rapid bus everyday back then, but i dont know about the storyline. you know, because it's mute. actually i nearly watch it last week however we needed to wait for another 2 hours well you know im not that patient so we end up watching mirror instead. mirror, urgh. another version of snow white movies. zzz. watched it for the sake of this lil snowie.. 



she's more comfortable with ibad instead of me. haha. i think my thick specks really ruined my caring image. lol


btw, wish me luck with my holidays because i have a lot of writers want to sketch on my perplex life. 




tfmka
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

say something. ty!